Waterproof cases iPhone 4

briella

Sep 11, 2011
I just ordered a case from coolcovercases. I did a little research, does anyone have any news on this case

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
http://www.coolcovercases.com/
I might get one I saw today my charge port is cracked it hasn't been 100% waterproof anymore
but the case is also over 1 year old and through some rough stuff
with the new iPhone coming soo I did not want to spend 80 for a new LP (amd still waiting for colors)
This is made in US and $24.99 it will do to get me through summer
It looks a little like sandwhich box

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I might get one I saw today my charge port is cracked it hasn't been 100% waterproof anymore
with the new iPhone coming soo I did not want to spend 80 for a new LP (amd still waiting for colors)
Check private messages.
Lifeproof will get you all fixed up I bet! The charger port door being cracked should be covered under warranty.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Check private messages.
Lifeproof will get you all fixed up I bet! The charger port door being cracked should be covered under warranty.
I love the LP case it's done very well for me. Their costumer service were super cool and helped us with sons case.
I will get a the new iPhone and I get a new LP case as soon they have come out with it.
Anyway I checked this coolcovercase on youtube and decided it looks to much like my sons lunchbox

briella

Sep 11, 2011
Maybe a link to the case would help.

I use Lifeproof myself, but hope you do a review of some sort when your case arrives.
Were you in NY when on the job? I received the case coolcovercases and it is real simple like a tupperware for your phone. So far so good I dropped it a few times no problem. Works fine. Just left NY
Take it easy. Talk soon

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Were you in NY when on the job? I received the case coolcovercases and it is real simple like a tupperware for your phone. So far so good I dropped it a few times no problem. Works fine. Just left NY
Take it easy. Talk soon
No. Only time I was in NY was working @ World Trade Center :-(
I'm Florida based.

H

harkanliza

I am also looking for such an item and I get it from your links guys.....thanks

Sophie Taylor

Aug 7, 2012
I was looking for some good waterproof case for my iPhone 4s when I came across this forum. I was not aware of the Life Proof case. Guess I will get one soon for myself as I do not want to take any chance with my iPhone.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I like that it is made in the USA: CoolCoverCases ™ is manufactured and produced in the U.S.A.