Weekly Photo Contest

cambrosio

Bronze
Ok. Last call for pics. I will be picking in the morning.

The caffeine made me do it. My iPhone lets me do it efficiently. ;)

ericsinsideout

Genius
Gold
Thanks guys!

this week's subject will be things that are old (ie: buildings, cars, antiques, trinkets, etc) and I'll be judging on execution and composition more than the age and condition of the thing in the picture.

Also, there will be a $2 prize!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
That's funny. I was looking for a pic of you with the same thought lol. Was waiting for a movie to quit burning so I could use pc. Dang you were quick.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Thanks guys!

this week's subject will be things that are old (ie: buildings, cars, antiques, trinkets, etc) and I'll be judging on execution and composition more than the age and condition of the thing in the picture.

Also, there will be a $2 prize!
There's very little interest in this thread, or photography on this forum for that matter, so if you or anyone does prizes you should require a minimum of photos that need to be posted set by the person that's doing the prize.

Anyway here's my entry. This truck's been sitting on the side of the building I work at for 5 years.

Attachments

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
There's very little interest in this thread, or photography on this forum for that matter, so if you or anyone does prizes you should require a minimum of photos that need to be posted set by the person that's doing the prize.
I'm interested but don't always have an opportunity to shoot a pertinent photo.

that's a good point, maybe we can try to drum up a little enthusiasm.
Consider me enthused, if I can find some suitable subject matter.

Edit: If I can get my (less than friendly) neighbor to let me in his garage I'll be golden ;)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
I'm interested but don't always have an opportunity to shoot a pertinent photo.

Consider me enthused, if I can find some suitable subject matter.
I know, I meant it for the ones that are giving away apps and only have one or two pics to choose from. If you set a minimum photo that need to be posted you don't have to give away the app (s) unless that number is met. only trying to make it fair. My .02 occourse :D