What are trophies, how to I get trophies and how do they affect my user title?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Chris, thanks for maintaining the site (even though I don't logon as often as I used to). I know there is a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes to get everything working properly. The point system is cool because it promotes well written posts so now I have to think before I make those 1am posts.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Chris, thanks for maintaining the site (even though I don't logon as often as I used to). I know there is a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes to get everything working properly. The point system is cool because it promotes well written posts so now I have to think before I make those 1am posts.
Don't worry about those 1am posts...I do write the same type of posts too, only difference is it's 2pm when I do them! :LOL:

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Don't worry about those 1am posts...I do right the same type of posts too, only difference is it's 2pm when I do them! :LOL:
I thought you were talking about time zones but you are only 3 hours ahead. Then it hit me....it was a joke.

On an unrelated note, all the new eye candy is awesome like the dialog boxes that popup for users. Very Web 2.0 -ish.