What did you Cook today?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
It's nice to finally get good closeups on my phone instead of running for my iPad. Although the iPad is better at macro, strangely. Believe it or not, panorama mode can be handy for closeups...

Hey. I was always told if there wasn't a picture it didn't happen!
figures the one time I don't take a pic of the food i cook.. When i reheat some tomorrow I will post a pic. Sooo good with some noodles!
that sounds good, I love siracha!
Yeah me too! best part of my neighborhood is every restaurant has it out on the table like it's ketchup!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I made stew. I cook for 8 hours on low, pull the meat out and shred it and mix it with gravy. Then add the veggies (red and yellow onion, red and yellow peppers, celery, and carrots) and broth. Super yummy and enough food for a week!

Attachments

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Made some chicken corn soup for this sick household. Only had legs, but used a starter broth I made from the last whole chicken I grilled. Easy and satisfying.

IMG_0395.JPG

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I made stew. I cook for 8 hours on low, pull the meat out and shred it and mix it with gravy. Then add the veggies (red and yellow onion, red and yellow peppers, celery, and carrots) and broth. Super yummy and enough food for a week!
That looked awesome, Hawk!

Mike