What did you Cook today?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I also just ordered a pellet smoker today so I can cold smoke my own bacon. Pics to come...
Did you get the pellet smoker? I have a Traeger wood pellet grill that I use quite often (though not really for "grilling"). Thinking of ordering the cold smoke attachment for it.

Michael

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Tonight's sous vide beef roast. It went 20 hours at 132° and then 3 minutes on a super-hot grill. Not bad for a $10 round roast.

IMG_0104.JPG

Did you get the pellet smoker? I have a Traeger wood pellet grill that I use quite often (though not really for "grilling"). Thinking of ordering the cold smoke attachment for it.
Michael
I did, although I haven't used it yet. I need to procure some pork belly first. Once it gets a little cooler, I'll be doing some cheeses.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
French toast toad-in-the-hole with sausage links and the balance of the French toast batter scrambled.

View attachment 34639
Real maple syrup? I just did a taste test of the real stuff compared to imitation a couple nights ago. Wow, it was quite the difference! I'll never go with the fake stuff again. Check it out if you haven't tried it. (y)