What happened when you plugged into USB port?

tildengolfer

Jun 27, 2007
I am as well. My computer at home will not recognize the iPhone. I went to a family members house and activated it. Now my coputer is reading this as a digital camera. iTunes will not recognize it. i think it may have something to do with shitty USB ports. This is unreal.

same thing happened to me, the computer does not recognize the device..neither does iTunes..

yes i have upgraded to 7.3 iTunes and i have Windows XP. I went to my friends house to activate because he has a mac and it worked fine..i jut think theres a glitch ith PC's

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
same thing happened to me, the computer does not recognize the device..neither does iTunes..

yes i have upgraded to 7.3 iTunes and i have Windows XP. I went to my friends house to activate because he has a mac and it worked fine..i jut think theres a glitch ith PC's
I am pissed beyond belief about this.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I think my USB ports are fucked. I'm going to try to get a PCI card that will add an additional 2 ports at 2.0. This better work. I don't know what else to do.

tildengolfer

Jun 27, 2007
I think my USB ports are fucked. I'm going to try to get a PCI card that will add an additional 2 ports at 2.0. This better work. I don't know what else to do.

i already have a PCI card an trust me, don't waste yur money because it wont work..