What is the average age of people that have an iPhone?

jettie1767

Jul 1, 2007
3 to 6 months? :mad: Good Gawd thats a lot! Why do you go through that many phones? It is a boredom issue or is it you are simply rough on the phones which requires you to get new ones?

FW
I just get bored with them. There never seems to be a perfect phone. Although, I think I will stick with the iPhone for awhile since I'm a huge Mac fan.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Now let's put it all in poll format

I created a real poll to record all the statistics in graphical form! Please go to this thread and vote!

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Holly

Jul 4, 2007
I am going into 9th grade. I was wandering what the average age of people that have the iPhone. In all those pictures i see of people waiting outside of the stores for them it looked like a lot of them were in highschool. Is this phone only mostly designed for adults. Or is it also for teenagers.
I'll be 43 in a month. My husband will be 43 in a week. I guess we pulled the average up a bit!

These posts reflect the smaller subset of iPhone users who ALSO read and post on this forum ... I would guess forum readers arr younger on average.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Your first phone got me to thinking -- broke this beauty out the other day to show the young 20 something whippersnapper that works with me. He was astounded :). One pic with my two original beauties -- well the Mac is really my second, the SE 30, don't know what happened to my original 512e. Left the pen in place just for size reference. Most of the bag was occupied with the battery and the sucker is heavy. Sorry folks but I just can't complain about battery size nor life of our new darlin :). Would have put it down next to it, might have made a better pic but it was occupied taking the pics -- who would have ever thunk it........ when you've been with cell phones and personal puters since the beginning you are in awe and very appreciative of the incredible technology.

Last edited by a moderator: