What is your occupation?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Plus, what's better than going out with a girl whose hair looks like it's done up like a bag of cheesy popcorn?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I still drink Olvatine- Chocolate Malt flavor. Good stuff, but lately opted for Carnation Instant breakfast instead. Same flavor, more nutrition.

Morrison

Bronze
Feb 5, 2011
Im an IT guy by profession. Right now im back to school for langauge course and working for a market research institute.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
It might be. Can you post a picture?

And, why did this thread get so off topic, mommy? :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 on AT&T
Lol don't look at me!? I didn't do it lol. I just said I would make naps ovaltine lol

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
NASA space shuttle program. I helped built Apollo 13 and walked on the moon, twice!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've recently changed my occupation. I've left the armed forces and I now work for a wireless energy management company as a Databuild Technician. In short, a computer programmar. I configure wireless sensors and controls for AHU's (Air Handling Units).

Watch this space, though. I'm pushing incredibly hard for a Field Engineer position. I'm a fully qualified spark so my qualifications will help me get where I need to be. Times are hard, but at least I'm in work.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I've recently changed my occupation. I've left the armed forces and I now work for a wireless energy management company as a Databuild Technician. In short, a computer programmar. I configure wireless sensors and controls for AHU's (Air Handling Units).

Watch this space, though. I'm pushing incredibly hard for a Field Engineer position. I'm a fully qualified spark so my qualifications will help me get where I need to be. Times are hard, but at least I'm in work.
That's awesome. So are you working with inductive charging like Power Mat-type stuff? I spent the first three years as an Computer and Electrical Engineering major before switching to Information Technology and Informatics.

TarekElsakka

Genius
Gold
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Since the Spring of 2009 and until now I'm still an undergraduate freshman at the American University in Cairo. I will become a Sophomore next semester. I sure hope I become a Graduating Senior soon enough, since I study in both the winter and summer semesters in addition to the fall and spring.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
That's awesome. So are you working with inductive charging like Power Mat-type stuff? I spent the first three years as an Computer and Electrical Engineering major before switching to Information Technology and Informatics.
Nope, I'm configuring narrowband wireless sensors which monitor all different types of things like, presense, temperature, light, metering, security etc etc. You could pretty much control/monitor what ever you want, it's really quite interesting. I wish when I left school and college that I didn't join the forces, but instead start my career as an electrician of some sorts. As my last 6 years have been spent being a tactician. Crazy, huh?