What Kind of iPad Case Are You Getting?

A

akifbayram

Does anyone have any idea what kind of case they are getting for their iPad? I like the Apple case for the iPad but it is doesn't seem very useful for the price. I've seen many different types of cases online any every one surprises me in their creativity. Though, I'm planning on getting something simple and cheap prices from a company I trust.

{REMOVED SPAM LINK}

I pre-ordered a Black Silicone Case from Cases. It's on sale right now, so I thought I'd go ahead. I already had a Silicone and Soft Gel case from them for my Nexus and so far it's been holding up great, especially for the price.

I like their one year warranty and the free same day shipping is really fast, especially if you live in New England.

So what are you guys getting, and what do you think of the ones I'm getting?

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
I'm going with the official case, it's attractive and I'm happy with the features. I ordered it when I preordered my ipad. The funny thing is they said it won't be delivered until about a week after the ipad! Makes no sense!

scootdc

Mar 25, 2010
I like the Vaja cases...had one in the past for my PPC. Probably go with one of those.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
http://www.booqbags.com/laptop-backpacks-laptop-bags/iPad-cases/boa-skin-xs-black-iPad-sleeve

This is the case I got. I'm going to be trying it out to see if I like it. Not a bad price, either. I like this sleeve as it has a "hard" side to give extra protection for the screen. Most sleeves are nothing more than neoprene... Since the Apple case won't be available right away, I wanted something initially to protect it! I do like the Apple one as it protects well and also provides a stand for movies and for typing. Very nice. I'll check it out in the store when I get the iPad and the dock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikki205

Bronze
Oct 8, 2007
Ordered Apple case. While some case are better looking, I haven't seen any other cases that are as versatile.

MoJoe

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
www.joebeleznay.com
I also ordered the official Apple case, thought it looked great. Nice form factor, great design for the typing and movei watching, hopefully good protection when closed. I trust them since it's their product so they have been able to develop with the iPad in their hands yknow. I did also get an Invisible Shield for the screen also.

Aiwin

Mar 20, 2010
I would go with the official case. It may not look as pretty as some other ones, but it's definitely more handy. :)

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Does anyone have any idea what kind of case they are getting for their iPad? I like the Apple case for the iPad but it is doesn't seem very useful for the price. I've seen many different types of cases online any every one surprises me in their creativity. Though, I'm planning on getting something simple and cheap prices from a company I trust.

I pre-ordered a Black Silicone Case from {REMOVED} Cases. It's on sale right now, so I thought I'd go ahead. I already had a Silicone and Soft Gel case from them for my Nexus and so far it's been holding up great, especially for the price.

I like their one year warranty and the free same day shipping is really fast, especially if you live in New England.

So what are you guys getting, and what do you think of the ones I'm getting?
I just ordered one of these. For $14.95, seems hard to beat. I'll post feedback as soon as I receive it and my iPad :)

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
The Vaja case is pretty sweet. Can't beat the protection. Wonder if you can use it as a stand in landscape mode? Seems like whatever design you get it will do either but not both. Anxious to see what the features are once available.