What Kind of iPad Case Are You Getting?

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I am not sure why he is complaining about getting marks all over it. Isn't that the purpose of a case? It's better than the iPad getting marks all over it. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying but it sounds like it is serving it's purpose. Unless you want a case to look pretty. I just want my case to be functional and protective. Thin and easy to use.

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I still can't find anything I like! Need something Diva like...pink... Lol... Seriously though a sista needs blingage everyone has black

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app
If you have a lot of money VAJA case is very nice with bling and you can customize the colors, nice pink! It costs like $350.00 YIKES but beautiful!

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I am not sure why he is complaining about getting marks all over it. Isn't that the purpose of a case? It's better than the iPad getting marks all over it. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying but it sounds like it is serving it's purpose. Unless you want a case to look pretty. I just want my case to be functional and protective. Thin and easy to use.
I have the same case Pete and I agree with John in that this case shows marks way to easily. Sure it protects the iPad but my wife has a couple leather cases that protect and look good. So I have ordered another case just because of that issue myself.

iPhoneuser666

Silver
Jun 13, 2010
I have the same case Pete and I agree with John in that this case shows marks way to easily. Sure it protects the iPad but my wife has a couple leather cases that protect and look good. So I have ordered another case just because of that issue myself.
I noticed that too. Normally I can just wipe them off though. I'm still very happy with the case though.

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
I preordered a Quirky Cloak awhile back and just got an e-mail telling me to pick my color and confirm my credit card number. Apparently they'll be shipping in the next week or so.

If you aren't familiar with the case, you can find some details here: http://www.quirky.com/products/30-Cloak-iPad-Case

I ordered mine in black. It looks like a really well-conceived item, and I'm looking forward to getting it.

I've also been looking at the options available from Hard Graft. They're a totally different flavor than the Quirky Cloak, but there's something I really like about the way they look: http://shop.hardgraft.com/ipad-cases

ZipZap

Silver
Dec 15, 2007
I think the yet to be released "Clamshell" will prove to be the best ipad case design.

kevharde

Bronze
Mar 10, 2010
Roseville, CA
kevinh01.blogspot.com
I ordered the Apple case and Im not that happy with it. I think I would prefer leather for a portfolio style. This may sound strange but I don't like the tactile feel of it. Also I would prefer the flap to be secured somehow when opened. I will have to keep looking.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I'm not going to deny, I do want a case that looks nice and protects. The case itself, IMO, picks up fingerprints and other crap. It's easy to clean off, just annoying.
At least I'm not the only one suffering with finger marks etc...

leslivres

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
great looking case. i first bought the Case Crown Suede Slip and really like it, but missing the stand. thanks for the info.