What now? Besides light leakage and miss managed homebottons ....

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
So long story short I am on my 3rd iPad 2 this is the worst so far on light leakage. I only returned the others because something else is wrong as well. I wait for Apple to find a solution just like they did with my iPhone 4 antenna problem. I have not used it much yet but I will try it here in a bid. I took awhile to get the Apps back in folders ( the back up did not sync folders?) Just a few minutes ago I opened a game I wanted to try and this came up

What does that mean ?

Last edited by a moderator:

EMSJunkie91

Bronze
Jun 28, 2010
Usually shows up when you have too many apps running in the background. How many multitasking apps do you have open?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So long story short I am on my 3rd iPad 2 this is the worst so far on light leakage. I only returned the others because something else is wrong as well. I wait for Apple to find a solution just like they did with my iPhone 4 antenna problem. I have not used it much yet but I will try it here in a bid. I took awhile to get the Apps back in folders ( the back up did not sync folders?) Just a few minutes ago I opened a game I wanted to try and this came up

What does that mean ?
Are u the guy that's on his seventh iPhone?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Huh? I am a Mommy not guy and yes we had iPhones since day 1 but my family only has 1 iPhone each . We are 3 so we have 3
This is on my iPad 2 and the new processor should handle this easy and I got 32 GB if that makes a difference with 14 GB still free ?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I think it is that App I opened a bunch of other apps and all 9 windows (do we even say windows?)
And no message so it must be that App I reload it and see what happens
I do get that same message from time to time on couple apps, like you said it's the app not your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
I do get that same message from time to time on couple apps, like you said it's the app not your device.

I never seen it I guess you can get it on iPhone too surprised my kid isn't getting any messages .... He is a YouTube/ iPhone Junkie. He has withdrawals when his iPhone is not in his hands. Surprisingly he stopped sleeping without it a few years back

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Low memory messages are usually fixed with updates, have you gone to the Apple store and check that game reviews to see if anybody else as had the same problem?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
It was a while back, but Cj admitted to multiple iPhone exchanges as well.

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I don't know why but the last time I synced my phone it did not put everything back in the folders either it took me forever to get everything back straight again. Are other people having this problem as well?

For the record I am no where near 7 iPhone 4 exchanges as I believe I am on my 3rd. I loose track after awhile but I know I am no where near close to 7. That's a lot of iPhone 4 exchanges.

canamera

Zealot
Gold
Dec 28, 2009
Toronto Ontario, Canada
I don't know why but the last time I synced my phone it did not put everything back in the folders either it took me forever to get everything back straight again. Are other people having this problem as well?

For the record I am no where near 7 iPhone 4 exchanges as I believe I am on my 3rd. I loose track after awhile but I know I am no where near close to 7. That's a lot of iPhone 4 exchanges.
Really sorry Cj....I don't know why I was so convinced it was you, my bad!

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
My Tweetdeck app crashes like hell on the iPad... but I figure that's a Tweetdeck thing, and not an iPad thing..

is this the thread for this sort of complaint? lol