What shows are you watching?

Irish Rose

Zealot
Sep 6, 2010
Man you're really trying to make a statement tonight hahaha j/k texans 24 to 14 over the eagles
LMAO, I'll be making an even bigger statement on Sunday, when the EAGLES go up against Dallas!

PS: I see last nights game didn't go exactly as you planned....

J

JamesWills

What is your favorite TV Shows?

I like TV Shows. My favorite TV Shows are

1 CSI
2 House
3 NCSI
4 LOST
5 Friends
6 Fringe
I like these shows. Please share with us what is your favorite TV Shows?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I made it past greys anatomy title and I felt in love with the characters, good show.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Pawn Stars was good for a while, im watching Jersey Shore now alongside Parks and Recreation. Im such a girl! lol

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Pawn Stars was good for a while, im watching Jersey Shore now alongside Parks and Recreation. Im such a girl! lol
Are you a Snookie fan? I hate Jersey Shore, so not typical of Italian Jersyans. This should be called Hampton Shore, as these idiots are from NY. I'm not knocking NY, just that this shouldn't be called Jersey Shore.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Are you a Snookie fan? I hate Jersey Shore, so not typical of Italian Jersyans. This should be called Hampton Shore, as these idiots are from NY. I'm not knocking NY, just that this shouldn't be called Jersey Shore.
ha, im actually not a snookie fan - I like Mike, the guy makes me laugh. They are all so weird, I would never think that that is typical! lol

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I'm catching up on some episodes of Archer i missed... Best Comedy on TV right now. Absolutely hilarious.

I'd post a clip, but all the good stuff is NVSFW.