What shows are you watching?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
How was the season Benny? I watched the first episode and then dropped HBO the next day. I'll pick it up in late Jun/July to catch Tru Blood and then watch the whole season of Game of Thrones on demand.
There's one episode left and up until couple weeks ago it wasn't anything like last season. All I can say is that tonight's episode was worth the whole season, and I doubt I'm gonna see anyone disagreeing with me on this one.

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
We saw it and are hooked as well and I expect to watch Ep. 2 OnDemand. We recorded the new Fx series "The Bridge" and will likely watch it tonight unless RD Ep. 2 comes first.
YMMV

Sent using iCafe app

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
Just waiting patiently for next season of The Walking Dead. Checking out Homeland on DVD which I never got round to watching while it was on.

Sent using iCafe app

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Been watching Under The Dome. Based on the Stephen King book. The only thing this mini series and the book have in common is the title. I'm getting pissed.

Sent using iCafe app

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
Been watching Under The Dome. Based on the Stephen King book. The only thing this mini series and the book have in common is the title. I'm getting pissed.

Sent using iCafe app
That's the way I felt about "The Shining" after having read the book first. I might have felt differently had I not read the book. It was so different.

Sent using iCafe app