What shows are you watching?

KeziaPurrs

Bronze
Mar 18, 2013
Houston, TX
I'm watching BreAking Bad as well. I'm on season 3 and absolutely love it! I also started watching orange is the new black. It's okay, but I'll give it a few more episodes before casting judgment.

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Just rewatched every episode of breaking bad. From the beginning to hank on the crapper.
I'm on another Breaking Bad marathon and just starting season 4. It's so addiciting that I find it difficult to stop between episodes and have had a couple all-nighters just letting Netflix autoplay one after another.

There's so much to like about it, but one thing I thought about this time around was the way they show how seeminly insignificant chance events alter lives. For example, when the cousins go get the bullet-proof vests, the gun dealer shows them a hollow point. Luis tries to give the bullet back and the dealer tells him to keep it so he puts it in his pocket. We didn't think much of that at time, but that bullet ends up saving Hank's life.

Last edited:
Reactions: KeziaPurrs

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
And ending his.

I agree this was my fourth time watching. This time with the Gf. Had to be careful and not let too much out. Lots of long nights. She would look at me say " f you. Next episode ". Was awesome. Glad she loves it as much as I do.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I also started watching orange is the new black. It's okay, but I'll give it a few more episodes before casting judgment.
Once you get to know all the characters, you become really attached to them. I haven't enjoyed the first season of a TV show that much since Game of Thrones.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Once you get to know all the characters, you become really attached to them. I haven't enjoyed the first season of a TV show that much since Game of Thrones.
Agreed. And if I had to rank Breaking Bad seasons, season one would be in 5th place. It really starts to get good during season 2 after they'll had a full season for character development.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Agreed. And if I had to rank Breaking Bad seasons, season one would be in 5th place. It really starts to get good during season 2 after they'll had a full season for character development.
For me season three was awesome. Second half of season four was amazing. I was hooked in breaking bad episode 2. Bath tub through the roof. That sealed the deal.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm psyched to get going on 4 and 5. Mike's (Jonathan Banks) character is so well-written and I love every second of screen time he has.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I was talking about Orange is the New Black, but Breaking Bad is amazing too.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I was talking about Orange is the New Black, but Breaking Bad is amazing too.
Ah. I thought it was odd that you said since GoT, because season 1 of BB was before that. Sorry, I see "Breaking Bad" and block out everything else, apparently. :D

I started Orange last week and it was good, but I decided to stop it five minutes in and start BB. I plan on watching it afterwards.

Last edited: