What shows are you watching?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is anyone watching SYTYCD? JaJa is freaking amazing at animation (and every other style they've thrown at her). I'm pretty sure she is going to win the competition in a week and a half. Here's her audition video (dancing starts at 1:55):

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Watch Narcos. Now. A great Netflix original about the life of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar and the attempts to bring him down.

View attachment 42951
Oh, yes. So good! It's easily the best show I've seen since Breaking Bad. I had to check it out after reading raving reviews. I'm watching one episode a week with my dad. We're going to watch episode 4 tomorrow.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Genius
Platinum
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Oh, yes. So good! It's easily the best show I've seen since Breaking Bad. I had to check it out after reading raving reviews. I'm watching one episode a week with my dad. We're going to watch episode 4 tomorrow.
You're gonna be pissed at me, but I just finished episode 8. <ducking>

But thank you for turning me on to the show.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Loving every moment of Fargo. I wondered if it was going to be able to live up to the movie when season 1 was being promoted, and oh man, did it. I'm enjoying this season even more than last year. The writing, the style of humor, the cast, the acting, the underlying UFO theme. Wow. This is one of the best shows I've ever seen. I wonder if it's all going to tie into this at the end.

Reactions: Hondamaker

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
Is anyone watching SYTYCD? JaJa is freaking amazing at animation (and every other style they've thrown at her). I'm pretty sure she is going to win the competition in a week and a half. Here's her audition video (dancing starts at 1:55):

Missed this post. She was awesome. But I must admit I voted for Gaby.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I just watched the first episode of Quantico last night. I think there are 4-5 out so far. Looks pretty good really. I haven't had cable TV in my house for 5 years now, and with an internet plan limited to 150 GB per month, we had to be pretty selective with our streaming as well. But we just changed providers and have unlimted now(for $5 LESS per month, albeit less than half the speed as before), so I'll be able to stream a little more than I used to. Finding the time to waste on watching shows will be the bigger issue.

Reactions: Rafagon

47seijar

Zealot
Bronze
Oct 6, 2012
Denville, NJ
Strike Back and Justified both finished up their final seasons. :( I'm watching Homeland now, and sometimes Madam Secretary. I always like The Big Bang Theory but I'm kinda casual about it. I can't wait for more Ray Donovan. I'm still watching The Walking Dead, but now mostly because I've been into it from the beginning and I want to see it through. Orphan Black is just quirky enough to get my attention.