What stuff are you gonna get with the phone?

mav

Bronze
May 9, 2007
Jawbone BT headset, Etymotic Research 6i Isolator earphones, Apple OEM case (hopefully available) and travel charger.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
first thing i want is a case, i want something small. i hope there will be a lot to choose from case wise from AT&T on launch day. then i want a bluetooth headset im thinking either the Apple one or jaw bone

Mr. Glass

Jun 24, 2007
New to the forums...first post!

I'll be getting a case (hopefully a "leather" one with a magnetic clasp), perhaps a bluetooth headset and perhaps something else if they tickle my fancy on release day.

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
I can't even remember if I posted in this thread already or not.

I'll definitely be purchasing a case of some sort. If the store has a cool one, great. If not I'll buy one online. I'll need a car charger as well, but other than that I'll just grab something if I think it's cool.

torrentprime

Jun 27, 2007
San Jose, CA
I'm going to grab a case the moment I get one, even if I plan on replacing it with a better one later. I want to keep it somewhat pristine.
I already have a Jawbone, so I'll stick with that if it works...

latinnftl

Bronze
Mar 19, 2007
I plan on getting 2 docks (one for home and one for work), Applecare, a wall charger and a screen protector (if available). As soon as I read some reviews on how well certain BT headsets work with the iPhone (like the Jawbone), I will purchase one of those as well. If the iPhone supports stereo BT headsets, it won't be long and I will own one of them as well ;).

How will that work with iTunes? No one has said anything, but I assume the iPhone is going to work like the iPod which can only be synced to one iTunes at a time.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
Nothin like that just thought they were so good wanted people to see them sorry, hey are there any links or pics of the accessories that AT&T will be selling tomorrow?

scottwaelde

Jun 28, 2007
What "stuff" including the iPhone itself are you gonna be getting on launch day or whenever you get it?

For me, I'll probably get a car charger, a standalone non-dock charger, screen protector(if their is one), and probably the Apple Care for the phone.
i plan on getting marware's sidewinder case and Samsung wep 410 bluetooth earpiece, and a screen protector if they will still acknowledge my fingers....anybody know if they will work?

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I think i'll get a soft rubber one like on the Marware link. I have a hard rubber coated acrylic clamshell case for my 30Gig that uses a clasp to close, and I've found that while it absorbs shocks pretty well, it lets in a lot of dust particles and dirt that ends up stuck inside and scratching the case as they move around. I don't recommend those much.