What's Happening?

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I'm not sure what is happening with EiC?

Surely Chris you are still paying for this site to be hosted so where has everyone gone? There is a dwindling interest (if any) in the forum and it seems no attempt from yourself to rectify or inject any life into it.

If you are not willing to push EiC and help it thrive, why is it here at all?

Maybe its time to pass the mantle on?

Reactions: RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Forum died a slow death a few years ago sadly. No mods on here, that I know of either.
I'm not sure what is happening with EiC?

Surely Chris you are still paying for this site to be hosted so where has everyone gone? There is a dwindling interest (if any) in the forum and it seems no attempt from yourself to rectify or inject any life into it.

If you are not willing to push EiC and help it thrive, why is it here at all?

Maybe its time to pass the mantle on?

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Forum died a slow death a few years ago sadly. No mods on here, that I know of either.
I assume Chris also isn't around in any capacity? Surely the hosting and the domain is still being funded or this wouldn't be here at all? My bet is that even though the forum is dead, the amount of people stumbling across the forum and browsing and being served ads is still turning somewhat of a profit for Chris.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Looks like it’s been a little while since Chris was here ‍♂
F0E5DE86-1F42-4B29-8697-4EF94A833E60.jpeg

I assume Chris also isn't around in any capacity? Surely the hosting and the domain is still being funded or this wouldn't be here at all? My bet is that even though the forum is dead, the amount of people stumbling across the forum and browsing and being served ads is still turning somewhat of a profit for Chris.