What's the highest Amp USB car charger available?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I argee with up10ad that your charging rate sounds pretty good.

Apple cables should be all-or-nothing. It's not going to charge slower if it's frayed. Most frayed Apple cables work fine. I still get them replaced because it's only a matter of time before they quit working altogher.
So I got the new lightening cable. When I checked my email, a copy of the work order was there. Upon reading the work order, it said my phone was jailbroken. They said they needed to see my phone to get the serial number for the warranty. Will this affect future potential warranty service?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So I got the new lightening cable. When I checked my email, a copy of the work order was there. Upon reading the work order, it said my phone was jailbroken. They said they needed to see my phone to get the serial number for the warranty. Will this affect future potential warranty service?
I wouldn't worry about that at all. I've never seen them deny anyone a warranty replacement just because they had jailbroken in the past. They would just tell you to take it home and restore and then come back if you showed up with it jailbroken. Sometimes they will replace it anyway if it's currently jailbroken and it's strictly a hardware problem, but I would restore it at home before taking it in since they typically want it stock before they will look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EverythingApple