What's your Draw Something username

mamrotu73

Apr 6, 2012
mamrotu73 here. I've sent a few drawings out to you guys already.

My favorite drawings are the ones I've made without worrying about time. The details can help bring out the word in the picture.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I need a lifeline and I am out of bombs.
I have been using a very helpful "lifeline" technique, and my friends have followed suit. I make a screenshot and MMS it to a third party. Two heads are better than one. LOL.

Sent from my alphanumeric pager.

owieh

Contributor
Bronze
Jul 15, 2010
Sheffield, UK
twitter.com
I found a trick to change the words you have to draw for the other player to guess without the need for a bomb.

Once you're not happy with the set words you were given, just close the app and remove it from the multitask bar as well. Open it up and choose the player you were supposed to draw to. Ta da! New set of words.

You're welcome.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
My friend drew the following for me. Perhaps as a result of my stratospheric IQ, I was able to figure it out despite his obvious blunder. When confronted, he claimed he saw "BASKETBALL." He also attributed his mistake to "being sleepy." LOL! Soon after this happened, his drawing ended up getting posted--very publicly--on his Facebook wall. I'm not sure who posted it from my iPhone to his FB wall. :D

Hello, my name is Simon... and I like to do droh-rings.

j/k... my username is "Rafagon"

baseball.jpg

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I found a trick to change the words you have to draw for the other player to guess without the need for a bomb.

Once you're not happy with the set words you were given, just close the app and remove it from the multitask bar as well. Open it up and choose the player you were supposed to draw to. Ta da! New set of words.

You're welcome.
yeah cool thanks