lostman24

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Fat Bottomed Girls- Queen

Fortunate Son- CCR

Boston- Agustana

Black Dog- Led Zepplin

Sympathy For the Devil- Rolling Stones

**If you don't know them listen to them all on iTunes and you will know you know them!

^^Some of the best songs ever!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Main ringtone is the theme song from Doctor Who tv show.
I used to watch that show with my mom. I liked the Dr with the big bushy hair!

I have a few ringtones assigned to frequent callers so that I can hear who is calling, and I switch them up now and then:

Ain't No Other Man, Christina Aguilera
CTU 24 (someone here posted this for us)
Animals, Nickelback
Photograph, Nickelback
25 or 6 to 4, Chicago

Colin

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
I use the sounds from Psycho for my mom.....F1 engine sounds for my car friends, marimba for everyone else. I do like the CTU sound idea...... maybe a change is in order. I already have this from my '24 Cat" videos.

budjev

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Noblesville, IN
I use Simpsons theme.
Or a clip from south park movie where they keep saying the F word in mr. Garison's class then he yells at mr. garison to suck my balls through the loud speaker. Talk about funny crap... Just have to watch it sometimes when little kids are around!

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
Main Ring - Boombastic, Shaggy
Wife's Ring - My Lean baby, Frank Sinatra (wife's 5' 11'' and 125 pounds)
Mentor's Ring - Kiss a Pig, Ray Stevens (mentor is an attorney who likes porcine humor)

ilLegalBeagle

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I am thirsty just thinking about it. I have 75 minutes to go :p before I can have the first for the day. I call that self disipline.:cool:
Yeah, I could work up a whiskey thirst on a Friday, though I prefer to start with a good lager or a Guinness - and yeah, that's almost monastic abstinence on your part ...