When will 3G be jailbroken? Let's bet!

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I was thinking we should make a betting pool on when the program will come out that can unlock/jailbreak iPhone 2.0.

I was thinking because the stupid law says it's illegal to bet money we should bet "thanks".

If 100 of us do this then the 99 losers all thank the winner. Seems like fun to me.

If anyone would like to make this more official or is better at the betting pools (i've actually never been a part of one) then go for it.

My bet is August 30th, noon.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Wow, well the whole gambling part i thought was good, i can't believe ti was that soon.......

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I have a better bet. When will the Red Sox finally end their streak of not winning a World Series?

24trepid

Silver
Jan 13, 2008
Florida
I just can't wait til it's released, cause the AppStore SUCKS !
You need a second job to buy all the good apps.
I Love Installer.........:laugh2:

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The app store does suck. When I do get the 3G I am not going to jailbreak it though, so I hope they get better apps in the app store. I would love it if they got uSirius and uXM.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I am jailbreaking the minute it's out. I miss my customs. My phone has hardly ever spent any time just being "stock".

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I think I'll wait to get My 3g when they release the jailbreak for it because once I jailbroke my current phone... I can't stand the stock icons! I like switching it up... So mind as well wait till the end of the month or so
There will be less people and less drama with activation too. You can just leisurely walk in buy your phone and walk right out with new iPhone in hand, no crowds, no hassles. Activation should be a breeze by then.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
i am not this patient
We already have v1 so we don't have to rush to buy the new one. Plus I am reading more and more posts with problems where people are taking there new v2's back to Apple store with problems. I am thinking why trade up for problems and more monthly $$. I am still on the fence.

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
We already have v1 so we don't have to rush to buy the new one. Plus I am reading more and more posts with problems where people are taking there new v2's back to Apple store with problems. I am thinking why trade up for problems and more monthly $$. I am still on the fence.
yes but i sold my v1 for money to get the 3g so im stuck with this black jack until i get the 3g