When will 3G be jailbroken? Let's bet!

projectdarkside

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
I have a friend who also has this phone and the qwerty keyboard are just to small for comfort and good typing accuracy ya kno;)
-Also it sucked horribly cause with it being a one of the few windows moblie phones WITHOUT A TOUCH SCREEN it became really repetitive and "irksome"
to navigate with just a cheap d-pay ;)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
So the AppStore sucks, eh? And Installer doesn't? I'm not seeing much reasoning or logic there.

- John

free2rhyme590

Gold
We already have v1 so we don't have to rush to buy the new one. Plus I am reading more and more posts with problems where people are taking there new v2's back to Apple store with problems. I am thinking why trade up for problems and more monthly $$. I am still on the fence.
yes I'm on the fence as well! I really like the design and the faster internet but with all these problems I'm hearing about it... I may wait it out till they can fix it...

free2rhyme590

Gold
I have a friend who also has this phone and the qwerty keyboard are just to small for comfort and good typing accuracy ya kno;)
-Also it sucked horribly cause with it being a one of the few windows moblie phones WITHOUT A TOUCH SCREEN it became really repetitive and "irksome"
to navigate with just a cheap d-pay ;)
yep I made the mistake of getting my mom the bj2 and selling her curve LOL... She absolutely hates the keyboard! That's why shes allowing me to buy another iPhone so she can take over mine LOL...

mach1mustang_101

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
hey i love my blackjack. i love the keyboard. my phone is slow though. could be because i haven't deleted my text messages for like a month. but is the iPhone 3g REALLY unlocked right now?