When will we get our phones?

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I was curious, will Apple ship the pre-order phones on the 24th, meaning we'll get them 5 to 7 days later? Or will they ship them sooner allowing them to arrive around the 24th?

I can't wait to get my hands on my new phone. I totally skipped the 3GS and stuck with the 3G until now. The new features are exactly what I was looking for. :)

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
If you have confirmation of your delivery date shipping on 24th then it will arrive on that date.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I was curious, will Apple ship the pre-order phones on the 24th, meaning we'll get them 5 to 7 days later? Or will they ship them sooner allowing them to arrive around the 24th?

I can't wait to get my hands on my new phone. I totally skipped the 3GS and stuck with the 3G until now. The new features are exactly what I was looking for. :)
Your conformation message should say, " Ships: Delivers on June 24th". That means you get it that day. :sneaky:

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
AT&T's computers were down as we all know... my wife went to the store to place the pre-order since she couldn't access either AT&T's website nor Apples. Since AT&T's systems were down, we got a hand written receipt with an old school credit card machine carbon copy. There's no confirmation of anything other than a hand written receipt saying I paid $299 for a 32gig iPhone.

So I have no idea what to expect. <shrug>