Where do you get your movies and videos for iPhone?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Hey all!

I thought it would be a good idea to compile a list, or at least start this thread where people can pool their resources for getting videos off the net.

Maybe members on this board could trade or swap videos, or at least point people in the right direction.

From my short experience I've had a friend put a couple movies on my iPhone that were only 300-400 MBs and were quite clear quality (which is a fraction of the size elsewhere).

Anyway, just an idea...
iTunes or my DVD collection.

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
DVDs, iTunes, and QuickTime movies (for those required Apple ads and welcome videos!).

Hey all!

I thought it would be a good idea to compile a list, or at least start this thread where people can pool their resources for getting videos off the net.

Maybe members on this board could trade or swap videos, or at least point people in the right direction.

From my short experience I've had a friend put a couple movies on my iPhone that were only 300-400 MBs and were quite clear quality (which is a fraction of the size elsewhere).

Anyway, just an idea...

jimwarden

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Speaking of movies and free stuff...

Does anyone know of any good movie trailer sites that work on the iPhone? Tried Yahoo movies this morning and it didn't work :(
Yes, the moviesapp.com let's you play a trailer. Just type in your zip, choose a movie theater, choose a movie, play trailer. Awesome video quality on WiFi.

Enjoy, Jim

ugotpwned5

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Hey all!

Anyway, just an idea...
Google is your friend! :cool: