Where do you put your phone when you're driving?

Fayewolf

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Those who are using BT headset a lot , or on the road a lot, do you find BT drains your battery a lot more than usual?

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
i drive a truck so i put mine in the bed of my truck...for some reason...idk why yet...

(i use as ipod and just put on the seat, i have dodge ram without an extended cab so the front is like a large bench rather than two seats, i just put it in the middle)

Lucas7

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
The '05 Mitsubishi Outlander has a little coin holder right above the gear shift. It fits great standing up in it. I have an INCASE rubber "skin" on it so it doesn't move at all even when cornering or accelerating.
:cool:

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
In my pocket when I'm not using it to play music. When I'm using it to play music it's in the center console plugged into power and the aux input of my 07 TSX. Gotta love bluetooth.

Joe

bzpilot

Oct 20, 2007
The best setup I've seen so far....

1) Pro-Fit Vehicle Specific mount and miGRIP Universal Adapter from Pro-Fit International. About $50.00 total.

2) PA11 iPod/iPhone Vehicle adapter made by USA SPEC from Mobile Car Audio who currently has a $20 discount on it. Current price: $119.00.

So for about $170.00 you have a great vehicle mount within full view and access to the driver and seamless integration of the iPod portion of your iPhone into your current vehicles audio system. Took me under 1 hr to install everything in my Dodge Ram 2500.

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
over the dual cup holder section in my 2010 Infiniti G37 sedan. Just open the cover, and it fits perfectly when laid over it horizontally.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I have one of those mounts that goes into the CD slot on the radio. I rarely use it, except on trips as I don't want to pay attention to my phone while driving. It can wait until I get to where I'm going. My phone normally is in it's belt clip when I'm in the car.

tudy

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I have used the Kenu Airframe for both a 6s plus and my current 6s. My phone goes from my pocket to the Kenu as soon as I get in the car. You can do it one-handed so it's quick and easy.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
LoL my husband is a detective and that would be funny- oops sorry lol i don't recall ever getting pulled over thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is attached to the dash using one of those round magnetic mounts at the bottom of a vent. The metal piece on the phone is attached to the back of a clear thin case. Bluetooth automatic connection every time I get in the car makes it ring and talk hands-free, muting the music. Voice activation lets me dial if needed. 2014 Mazda3.