Where's everyone from ?

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
Born in Dallas, Texas. Grew up in a rotation of TX, AK, and CA, with a sprinkle of NY. Now I'm back in Big D where it all started.

Ohmster

Silver
Jan 26, 2008
SoCal
I have no home town. Moved on average every two years until I was in my mid twenties.

India-Bangladesh-US/Various States-Canada/Ottawa-Brazil-Canada-Brazil-US/East Coast-US/West Coast-UK(Wilmslow)-US/West Coast.... :)

MichelleMAyon

Oct 12, 2011
Southern California, born and raised. Lived in Hawaii for three months
Wouldn't want to live anywhere else except maybe Northern California(San Francisco)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Born in Madrid, Spain, and unfortunately left there at six months of age--been in lousy Miami, FL ever since. Hopefully I won't die here...

Southern California, born and raised. Lived in Hawaii for three months
Wouldn't want to live anywhere else except maybe Northern California(San Francisco)

I love Hawaii! I spent a month bouncing back and forth from the islands a few years back. Was probably one of the best times of my life.

MichelleMAyon

Oct 12, 2011
I love Hawaii! I spent a month bouncing back and forth from the islands a few years back. Was probably one of the best times of my life.
I love it too. But hated the time I loved there. I was on 21, terrible marriage, two year old baby,no family, no money. My ex-husband was a navy man. I was left home for days at a time while he was "on duty". I left as soon as I could:(

I love it too. But hated the time I loved there. I was on 21, terrible marriage, two year old baby,no family, no money. My ex-husband was a navy man. I was left home for days at a time while he was "on duty". I left as soon as I could:(

Ouch sorry that doesn't make one of the most beautiful places on earth enjoyable at all :(

MichelleMAyon

Oct 12, 2011
Ouch sorry that doesn't make one of the most beautiful places on earth enjoyable at all :(
That's ok it's how we learn and grow I guess. It's the one time I can say my mom was right when she said "don't marry that boy". Lesson learned.

tudy

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Born, raised and live just south of Boston. Have lived in North Palm Beach and San Diego...nothing compares to this great city though!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Reactions: John Tierney