Who else is just relaxing?

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
I ordered my phone last night. I got my order in. That's it. It's coming. I don't care if it's a day late or a week late. I just know it's coming, because I paid and it's on its way, little by little.

Is anybody else just relaxing, waiting, knowing that it's coming? Someday, it will arrive!

And no, I am not trying to say I'm better than all of you impatient people. Because I was impatient as hell until I got my order in as well.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I am relaxed as can be. I didn't preorder or anything im just going to see if they will have the white one on the 24th. If they do ill get one if they don't ill wait.

CyberData4

Bronze
Jun 16, 2009
New York
Same boat. Got my order in via AT&T yesterday. My card has been charged. Pre-order on AT&T's site show's its processing. I'm good.

The way I look at it: iTunes is going to get CLOBBERED on the 24th. This is a fact. Just brace yourself now so you're not shocked.

So, if I end up getting my phone a little late...it won't matter cause iTunes will be cleared up by then

Silent Assassin

Zealot
Gold
Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I'm relaxed... I have a Pre-Order, AND a Reservation..

If my Pre-Order isn't here by 5pm on the 24th... I'll kindly drive down to my local iPhone store, and pick up my Reservation.. :eek:k:eek:k

I'm cool as a glass of Simply Lemonade..

guest4

Bronze
Mar 27, 2008
Same boat. Got my order in via AT&T yesterday. My card has been charged. Pre-order on AT&T's site show's its processing. I'm good.

The way I look at it: iTunes is going to get CLOBBERED on the 24th. This is a fact. Just brace yourself now so you're not shocked.

So, if I end up getting my phone a little late...it won't matter cause iTunes will be cleared up by then
Exactly! I'm just preparing for that.

I'm just glad I have everything situated, and I can sit back and wait it out. I've had my 3GS for around 10 months; what's another few days to maybe a week?

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
It is a lot more relaxing than yesterday that is for sure. You are right though in the schemes of things it doesn't matter if you get it a week later or weeks later. On the bright side you won't have any issues activating it when you do, and those willing to wait a bit longer can buy their coveted 'white' iPhone 4.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
I was really pissed off that I couldn't get one yesterday - but I'm over it now. I'll wait and get the phone when one is at my local AT&T...I'll walk in and upgrade. I won't have the phone for an extra three weeks...but my 3GS has all of the same basic features for the most part. The worst part is that I will get less resale for my 3GS but oh well.

I'm using the $200 I was going to spend this month towards a new $700 Samsung TV for my bedroom. Screw Apple (for the next few weeks).

engelke2010

Bronze
Mar 29, 2010
I'm about 95% relaxed, which is almost the reverse of how I was yesterday. A small part of me is hoping there aren't any more system problems which would make them "lose" our reservations. For now, and the next week, I will be like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I'm at the point that I've done all I can do. My preorder is in, CC has the funds being withheld, ATT shows my order in "in process".

So there's no sense in worrying over it anymore. It will be here.

scraggles

Bronze
Jul 17, 2008
I'm enjoying this still. Too many 12 year olds on the site but it sure is keeping me entertained. Never thought I could have this much fun sitting back, drinking a beer. And just hitting ctrl+r on the forums.

Skimball

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
KC
Yesterday was crazy busy at my job plus all the AT&T and Apple servers were melting down while I was trying to order the phone. I was very stressed. Work ended, the phone order went through Apple about 4:30 central and I took a Xanax before bed. Great nights sleep last night and very refreshed and relaxed today. My wife says I am type A+ but on days like today I am merely an A-.

Kathie63

Bronze
Mar 15, 2009
Wisconsin
I am relaxed too. I got my order in at the AT&T store about 4pm CST (have the receipt with the order #), credit card funds held, order status says iPhone 4, various sim, freight all processing.

I know I will get one probably not on the 24th but I will get one. I am impatient but relaxed.

iTim

Bronze
Mar 21, 2010
Los Angeles, Ca
I'm relaxed. Mine will be here, and it will be here before I leave on my vacation so that's all that matters. Funny part is, I'm going to San Francisco and visiting a friend who works at Apple, and I'll have mine before she has hers. They weren't allowed to order theirs yet. But she's at least seen it first hand, so lucky her.