Will iPad release schedule be like iPhone?

azsprty

Jun 10, 2009
Valley of the Sun
When I ask this I mean do you think we will see new updated ones on early basis or will the come out every 2 yes etc? I know some people are waiting for the 2nd release to get if all the bugs

awaadster3

Bronze
Mar 26, 2010
Detroit, MI
A lot of people are waiting for the first release!
haha, I really hope not, but they are on a roll now of attracting many new customers with the iPhone and now the iPad. However, I think they won't because people will consider the iPad more like a computer that doesn't need changing every year, its going to be something people replace every few years.

tobarefeet

Oct 5, 2008
Apple seems to stick to the tried and true when it comes to updates and scheduling. They have us sheep right in the pen that they want us in. LOL

brobar

Mar 19, 2010
I'm hoping it is a yearly refresh of hardware much like the iPhone... because I didn't get Apple Care under the pretense that right about the time the one year manufacturer warranty expires on the 1st gen I'll be upgrading to the 2nd gen.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I think they will. If not every year every two years, if not because the battery will be dead at about 2 years. Nobody wants to pay a couple hundred bucks to replace a battery on a 500$ item, and Apple knows that.