Will the iPhone be available for Sprint in the near future?

evanwish1

Mar 22, 2010
There was a recent ad where Sprint showed someone with an iPhone who was able to get 4g service from Sprint. Is this a sign that Sprint could one day provide the iPhone for its customers?

I have always wanted one but never wanted to make the switch to AT&T. If this works out than the world will be a better place.

What do you think? Do you see the Apple iPhone 4g being available for Sprint one day?

nisha

Oct 18, 2007
Katy Texas
I hope so, I had a problem with ATT and switched to SPrint. I dropped my iPhone and it shattered and it was just to expensive to buy a new one, and not to mention they wanted me to sign a new contract. So I switched to SPrint, but I miss my iPhone so much!

iTim

Bronze
Mar 21, 2010
Los Angeles, Ca
First of all, it was just an ad showing someone using their AT&T iPhone through a Sprint 4G Overdrive to connect their AT&T iPhone to a 4G network. All it was, was Sprint making fun of AT&T's network. Had nothing to do with the iPhone coming to Sprint.

Second of all, for those who doubt the iPhone will ever go to Sprint, bite your tongue now. ;-)

mkanfer

Mar 18, 2009
Wow- that's too bad. I live in fear that I will drop my phone- and have to shell out the big bucks for a new one. I know someone who did drop hers and Apple replaced it with a refurb for $200. Not terrible I guess.

Tbone60

Mar 5, 2007
To tell the truth Sprint would be good for the iPhone . The more choices the better.It would push the numbers for sales and that is good !

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Sprint will probably be busy this summer with their HTC EVO 4G.
I personally think this phone (HTC EVO 4G) is a better phone than the iPhone 3Gs.

I wouldn't be too surprised to find out it's better than the next iPhone generation too.