Win the Verizon iPhone from everythingiCafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple fan

May 31, 2010
Lutz, FL
My dad is very unselfish and has bad coverage in puerto Rico with att when he travels. I love him and I want to give him a gift that he will thoroughly enjoy.

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
I would like to win a Verizon iPhone (or Apple gift card) so I can be a hero to my gf and get help her switch to the iPhone from the droid she currently has.

herkyMD

Jan 12, 2011
I would like the Verizon iPhone because I've longed for some Apple hardware ever since being forced to retire my MacBook Pro!

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
I would like to win the verizon iPhone so I can give it to my brother who has a cheap phone because his Android phone stopped working and couldn't get it replaced.
Thanks eic
You rock

Starlightapril

Bronze
Dec 29, 2010
USA
Www.twitter.com
I would like to win the iPhone for verizon so I can give it to my grandma. She still has the original flip phone they gave her in 2004. I want to show her how cool a phone can be! We'll be able to FaceTime, so she'll get to see he great grand children more!

Thank you, eic! I <3 you!

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

King_Apollo

Bronze
Jun 24, 2010
Big &quot;D&quot;
I'd like the Verizon iPhone so I can finally have an iPhone I can make calls on when I'm in my home area and not have to worry about dropping my calls due to lost signal. AT&T signal is very weak and unreliable in my home area. Mean while my buds who are on "Big Red" get to play all day with their Droids, oh and they get to make phone calls too, lol.

Knowlivelove516

Jan 12, 2011
I'd like the verizon iPhone because when I had att I couldn't get an iPhone because I had to get a blackberry for work. Then I had to switch to verizon and haven't had the option for one until now :)

evolution83

Zealot
Gold
Mar 2, 2009
California
I would love to win the Verizon iPhone for one, but very important reason.

As some of you may recall, I posted in the random thread late last year about my aunt who has been battling hard against breast cancer. It came as a shock to the whole family, as she was fine months prior with no signs of anything.

During the month of November, I stayed with her for thanksgiving to keep her company as she was not feeling well. Her and I went and got some turkey dinner, since she was too I'll to travel to be with the rest of the family, which was four hours away. She slept most of the time, but I stayed and watched over her nonetheless.

Come Christmas, she was working taking care of an elderly patient (she's a caretaker) and away from family yet again. She was quite sad, as we're usually all together during the holidays. Family means everything to her.

**As of now, my aunt is still undergoing major chemotherapy treatment to rid herself of cancer.**

This has probably been the hardest year for my aunt in all her life, yet she continues to give to others and keep a smile on her face.

I would love to win the Verizon iPhone, and give back to someone who truly deserves it -- my aunt Laura. She truly is an inspiration, and for all that she's done for others, I would love to reward her with something special.

Whether I win or lose, I would like to thank you, Chris, for this opportunity at winning a Verizon iPhone.

Thank you for your time.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I'd love to win the ViP4 because I just sold mine and my wife would rather I not use her's.

babyjayradio

Jan 13, 2011
I like to win because its a dream come true. Even though most of the features are the same as the art iPhone they don't have hot spot and are faster we can all live happily ever after. Also its a badass phone

Getshane3

Jan 13, 2011
I have been a Verizon customer for almost 5 years now and have been waiting for the iPhone to come to Verizon ever since it was created for AT&T. I currently own the Droid just because it is the closest phone in comparison to the iPhone that's on the Verizon network. I am on my 6th Droid and can't rely on the Droid much longer!

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
i would love to win because i love iPhone 4 and would love to use it on verizon.............

thanks

cabinets

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Atlanta Ga
I would love to win the Verizon iPhone for one, but very important reason.

As some of you may recall, I posted in the random thread late last year about my aunt who has been battling hard against breast cancer. It came as a shock to the whole family, as she was fine months prior with no signs of anything.

During the month of November, I stayed with her for thanksgiving to keep her company as she was not feeling well. Her and I went and got some turkey dinner, since she was too I'll to travel to be with the rest of the family, which was four hours away. She slept most of the time, but I stayed and watched over her nonetheless.

Come Christmas, she was working taking care of an elderly patient (she's a caretaker) and away from family yet again. She was quite sad, as we're usually all together during the holidays. Family means everything to her.

**As of now, my aunt is still undergoing major chemotherapy treatment to rid herself of cancer.**

This has probably been the hardest year for my aunt in all her life, yet she continues to give to others and keep a smile on her face.

I would love to win the Verizon iPhone, and give back to someone who truly deserves it -- my aunt Laura. She truly is an inspiration, and for all that she's done for others, I would love to reward her with something special.

Whether I win or lose, I would like to thank you, Chris, for this opportunity at winning a Verizon iPhone.

Thank you for your time.
If I had a say, you would win it. Sorry to hear of your sorrow. God will take care of you both. Pray.

CatDad776

Jan 13, 2011
I have been wanting the iPhone since 2007 but would not jump ship to AT&T. I was tempted a few times, but stayed strong. Now my faith is being rewarded!

iMeth

Jul 17, 2007
baby oahu
I'd like a Verizon iPhone because I get only edge signal with my iPhone at the house. So I'm planning to switch to Verizon but will already be slammed with the $325 termination fee. This prize will not put too much a dent on my wallet, working 2 jobs already to support my lil one is hard, never won anything at all in life. Thanks for reading this Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.