WWDC 2016 dicussion

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
Since Tim lead off the presentation talking about Orlando, can we discuss that here?

Didn't think so.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
For busy lifestyles: Here’s everything Apple introduced in yesterday’s two-hour presentation in just 7 minutes:

…Because sometimes, you only have 4 minutes to save the world.
Thank you for that useful post. For the past 5-6 years I've been able to either live stream or follow a live blog of the Keynote because I worked nights and was at home when it was live. Now I work days and have been too busy moving to try to watch it online. That video was right on time. ;)

My gf played that video for me couple years ago. So much talent in there! Frikki Frikki four minutes! :D

Oh, and I fixed that for you. :)

Reactions: Rafagon

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I couldn't watch it live Monday because I had to sleep and work nightshift. I watched the first quarter this morning and I'm going to finish it now.

I do have to say I want an Apple Watch now (mainly for the fitness aspects). I'd probably get one soon if I knew version 2 would be a while.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The girl with the music was getting down! :D That audience didn't know how to party and ruined her day.

Maybe it's because my expectations weren't very high, but the Keynote got me excited for iOS 10. I love the Maps app enhancements and the new lock screen is awesome. The raise-to-wake feature and voicemail transcripts will be handy. The Photos and Messages app upgrades look fun. I'm glad we'll finally be able to delete stock apps.

Now if they would just allow us to kill animations, move the obtrusive volume HUD to the status bar and hide icon labels, I wouldn't care so much about jailbreaking.