Youngbinks real reveal

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Well, I’m certainly not a new member around here but I thought I would finally do one anyway.

My name is Philip (I also go by Phil or really any other variation of Philip). I’m a senior at the University of Florida (Go Gators) and I’m double majoring in Economics and Interdisciplinary Biology with a pre-professional specialization (pre-med basically).

This one is for Eragon.

Family and friends always come first. I am obsessed with many things such as movies, TV, travel, shirts and cars (BMWs in particular). I love meeting new people and trying new things. Ask away if you want to know anything.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Give this man back his life. Identity theft is a crime!

Does it seriously take you 3000 posts before you admit you're a Harry Potter fan!

Cool;). I love the Potter

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Binks, you're so cute! Is that your girlfriend in the second picture? If not, I know SEVERAL girls I can set you up with! One even attends your university.;):p

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
another snowboarder and bmw fan - good man! :)

where was the boarding picture of you taken?
That was in Las Vegas for my 21st Bday. It was a lot of fun and crazy that it could be warm in the city and snowing not too far away.

What kind of shirts?
I should have said clothes in general. In my closet up here at school I've got over 300 t-shirts not including my polos, oxfords, or dress shirts. Plus I've got a need to get new jeans all the time. It's a bit ridiculous.

Binks, you're so cute! Is that your girlfriend in the second picture? If not, I know SEVERAL girls I can set you up with! One even attends your university.;):p
Thank you Buffy:laugh2: She's actually not my girlfriend, so I am indeed single and on the prowl :p.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Nice reveal, Phil. (If I met you in real life, I would call you Phil since I always shorten names). Thanks for sharing. And most importantly, Go Gators!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
That was in Las Vegas for my 21st Bday. It was a lot of fun and crazy that it could be warm in the city and snowing not too far away.

I should have said clothes in general. In my closet up here at school I've got over 300 t-shirts not including my polos, oxfords, or dress shirts. Plus I've got a need to get new jeans all the time. It's a bit ridiculous.

Thank you Buffy:laugh2: She's actually not my girlfriend, so I am indeed single and on the prowl :p.
I'm kinda like that too about the jeans, and everywhere I travel I like to buy a sweatshirt of where I visited so I have a ton of sweatshirts.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Grrr, boarders. You're usually cool, but quit spraying snow on me as you pass while I'm trying to enjoy a nice ski. ;)

And enough about you anyway, let's discuss the girl.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha thanks. We went to London and Paris for New Years 2007, spent New Years Eve in London and New Years Day in Paris. It was a really great trip.

New Years Eve started well enough, we boarded the Tube and went to Leicester Square to an oxygen bar.

At the end of the night when we were headed back to the hotel she decided her shoes hurt too bad so she was going to walk barefoot. Naturally I made her wear my shoes and walked barefoot through the streets of London for a good 2 miles until we found a Tube station we could board.

H

Hayesimus

finally, i was beginning to think i was the only one with manners anymore.
Like there is a group of friends I frequently hang out with, two girls and a guy and me. Well, one of the girls and the guy had a hair appointment yesterday and I went with them. While he was getting his hair cut we were gonna go to that area, but there was only 1 seat. And she said,"I call the seat." And I looked at her and I was like,"Well, duh. You're a lady." And she said,"Well, if it had been HIM, I'd be standing." THAT really ticked me off. I hate seeing a group of people girls and guys sitting and one girl standing. I was taught to offer my seat to a lady and I always try to do so. Maybe they don't teach that anymore though...

S

Starry

Binky baby.... YOU RAWK! It's nice to see young people really know what direction they want in life and knowing to go after it full force... You are an amazing young man who has the world in his hands... grasp it, embrace it, and don't ever let go of things that make you happy! It's such a pleasure to know you my friend... :)

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Binky baby.... YOU RAWK! It's nice to see young people really know what direction they want in life and knowing to go after it full force... You are an amazing young man who has the world in his hands... grasp it, embrace it, and don't ever let go of things that make you happy! It's such a pleasure to know you my friend... :)
After such a heart wrenching statement, I don't know if Phil is going to cry or piss glitter.:eek::laugh2: